Fill and submit the online enrollment form and pay your enrollment fee by credit card (Visa/MasterCard).
Rules and Regulations
- All participants must stay on-course within the boundaries and markings set by officials, passing through all obstacles are numbered in sequence.
- All participants are required to maintain forward progress on all obstacles and throughout the course (e.g. sitting atop obstacles is not permitted).
- All participants must exit the course with all items they brought in. Please keep the course clean.
- Damaging any flora is strictly prohibited.
- Race numbers must be visible at all times on the outside of clothing (at the front). Otherwise, organizer has the right to disqualify participants.
- Glasses (with glasses rope) are allowed but discouraged for safety reasons.
- Drinks at the checkpoints are reserved for runners only.
General Rules and Regulations
- Participants must study the ‘Rules and Regulations’ carefully. Participants who completed the registration process agreed to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the race that has been signed up.
- Once the entry is accepted, entry fee and submitted materials are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. An Acknowledgement Email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the application. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated entries will be counted as a single entry. The extra fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or race. Also, the submitted materials will not be returned.
- Parent or guardian is responsible and liable for the safe custody or care for their children and senior citizens while inside the venue.
- The event will be temporarily halted, delayed or cancelled if accident occurs. The organizer will first ensure personal safety and provide support and rescue immediately.
- First aid station is located at the venue with first-aid personnel. And first aid boxes are located in every checkpoint for emergency uses.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart attack and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event. The Organizer reserves the right of disqualify participants who are physically not eligible for the event.
- Participants must ensure that they are physically fit to join the event. The Organizer has the right to terminate or pause the participants if there is deemed to be any risk to their health. Participants must abide by this decision. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Sportsoho Media Limited has its own public liability insurance. This does not include personal accident of participants. We recommend that you have your own personal accident cover.
- The Race Director reserves the right to introduce additional time cut-offs and modify current obstacles as needed.
- The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the event rules and requirements, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 12:00 noon on the day before race, the race will be rescheduled.
- If Typhoon Signal No.3 or above is hoisted at any time from 5:00 am on the race day, the races will be cancel.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 12:00 am on the race day, the race will be cancel.
- If Red Rainstorm Signal or above is hoisted at any time from 5:00 am on the race day, the races will be cancel.
Should the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings be raised after the commencement of race, the Race Director has the right to change the course distance or arrangement or to stop the race. If the race is being stopped, the race will be cancelled. Entry fee will not be refund.
Please check the race day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200)
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored with us.
- Should there be any emergencies or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information center.
- The Organizer reserves the right of all photos for future uses and references.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules
The organizers reserve the right to cancel or cut the event short for the following reasons：
- Adverse weather conditions.
- Protests or blockage along the course
- Force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organizer and which renders it impossible, unsafe or impractical to hold the event. A force majeure event shall include, but is not limited to, act of God, war, hostilities, invasion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lock outs or disorder, outbreak of disease, acts or threats of terrorism.
- In such event no refund of the registration fee (and any charitable donation) will be provided.
- The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the organizer and posted on the Organizer’s website shall prevail.